Strip XLPE & EPR Cable Insulation (600 Volt 45 to 110 Mil) – Ripley 4 x 4 Plus
Cable Stripping Tools
Ripley 4×4 Plus
The cable end stripper can strip 45 mil to 95 mil secondary insulations and is effective (strips cable quickly) even in colder climates.
The cable end stripper has guarded blades for safety with a choice of square cut or chamfer cut both providing precision cable stripping with no conductor damage.
Ripley 4×4 PLUS – Cable End Stripper Specifications
- For 600 volt secondary cable
- Cutting heads for #6 AWG to 500 kcmil conductors (concentric, compressed or compacted)
- Strips 45 mil to 110 mil secondary insulation’s
- Choice of square cut or chamfer cut blades
- Strips quickly, even in cold climates
- Guarded cutting blades ensure safety
- Precise stripping with no conductor damage
- Bushings change easily with hex wrench
- Extensions available to strip additional 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- More: Cable Strippers Tools – Secondary Distribution
Ripley 4×4 Plus cable tool – Ordering Information
1. Select 4 bushings (4×4) or two bushings (2×2), square or chamfer cut
2. If uncertain, please discuss sending cable samples to T&D
|Ripley Model||Tool Order Code||Item Type||Tool Length||Tool Weight|
|4×4 Plus||36001H||Tool body only||4.5″ x 5″ (114 x 127 mm)||14 oz (397g)|
➡ T&D distribute a complete range of Utility Cable Tools for primary, secondary distribution and transmission applications – Utility Tool is a brand of Ripley for wire and cable preparation tools for power, transmission and distribution.
Ripley comprises four tool brands Cablematic, Miller, ODM and UtilityTool – these cable tools are preferred by cable engineers for the jointing, terminating, splicing and preparation of LV MV HV power, fibre-optic and overhead lines conductors.