Adjustable End & Mid-Span Cable Strippers 600 Volt – Ripley WS 71 & WS 72
Cable Stripping Tools
Ripley WS 71 & WS 72
Ripley WS 71 & WS 72 adjustable cable end stripping tools for 600 volt secondary cable is used when splicing, jointing and terminating both HV and LV overhead power, transmission and distribution cables.
The WS 71 & WS 72 have pre-set blade positions for 45, 50, 60, 80, 95 and 110mil insulation thickness suitable for 12.7 to 33mm OD (1/10 to 1000 MCM).
The tool is brightly coloured for easy visibility and is made from an impact resistant and lightweight polymer material. The blades that are interchangeable.
RIPLEY Ws 71 & ws 72 – CABLE END STRIPPER SPECIFICATIONS
- For end (WS 71) and mid-span stripping (WS 72) of 600V secondary cable
- Cable range of 1/2 to 1.3 in. (12.7 to 33 mm) OD (1/0 to 1000 kcmil)
- Bright colour for easy visibility
- Indexing blade positions for stripping 45, 60, 80, 95 and 110 mil insulation thickness
- Quick release adjustment simplifies sizing on cable
- Made of impact resistant and lightweight polymer material
- Mid-Span and End Stripping blades are interchangeable in the same tool body
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2-1/2 in. (127 x 102 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.3 oz (263 g)
- More: Cable Strippers Tools – Secondary Distribution
Ripley WS 71 & WS 72 cable Stripper – Ordering Information
|Model||Tool Order Code||Replacement Blade Order Code||Cable Access||Minimum Cable Outer Diameter||Maximum Cable Outer Diameter||Insulation Thickness|
|WS 71||42120||10302||End||0.5″ (12.7 mm)||1.3″ (33 mm)||45 mils
➡ T&D distribute a complete range of Utility Cable Tools for primary, secondary distribution and transmission applications – Utility Tool is a brand of Ripley for wire and cable preparation tools for power, transmission and distribution.
Ripley comprises four tool brands Cablematic, Miller, ODM and UtilityTool – these cable tools are preferred by cable engineers for the jointing, terminating, splicing and preparation of LV MV HV power, fibre-optic and overhead lines conductors.