Power Driven Cable End Strippers (600 Volt #6 AWG to 500 MCM) – Ripley WS 68
Cable Stripping Tools
Ripley WS 68
Ripley WS 68 is a power driven cable end stripper for 600 volt secondary cable is used when splicing, jointing and terminating both HV and LV overhead power line, transmission and distribution cables.
The WS68 is designed to be used with a low or variable speed power drill and to reduce the working time and effort on repetitive stripping functions.
The tool uses adjustable strip stop with adjustment window allowing for an easy set up for precise strip lengths from 15.9mm) to 63.6mm.
Ripley WS68 – CABLE END STRIPPER SPECIFICATIONS
- Ergonomic end stripping tools for 600 volt secondary cable – designed for use with a low or variable speed power drill
- Tools designed to reduce working time and effort on repetitive stripping functions
- New adjustable strip stop with adjustment window allows easy setup for precise strip lengths from 0.625 in. (15.9 mm) to 2.5 in. (63.6 mm)
- Uses standard 2×2 and 4×4 bushings: From #6 AWG to 500 MCM (concentric, compressed, or compacted)
- WS 68 SNAP adds a bushing quick disconnect feature eliminating the need for a hex wrench
- 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. square socket adapters available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bushings Sold Separately
Ripley WS 68 cable tool – Ordering Information
|Model||Order Code||Item Type||Quick Connect/Release Collar||Length||Weight||Strip Length||Drive Attachments|
|WS 68||37430||Tool Body Only||Yes||6.63″ (168 mm)||10.4 oz (294 g)||0.625″ – 2.5″ (15.875 – 63.5 mm)
0.625″ – 2.5″ (15.875 – 63.5 mm)
|WS 68 SNAP||40100||6.5″ (165.1 mm)||12.6 oz (357.2 g)||3/8″ Drill|
|WS 68 SNAP XL||40115||9.0″ (228.6 mm)||14.2 oz (401.9 g)||0.625″ – 5″ (15.875 – 127 mm)||3/8″ Drill|
➡ T&D distribute a complete range of Utility Cable Tools for primary, secondary distribution and transmission applications – Utility Tool is a brand of Ripley for wire and cable preparation tools for power, transmission and distribution.
Ripley comprises four tool brands Cablematic, Miller, ODM and UtilityTool – these cable tools are preferred by cable engineers for the jointing, terminating, splicing and preparation of LV MV HV power, fibre-optic and overhead lines conductors.