Slingco ZCS0318 Open Ended Cable Socks are ideal for pulling light to medium cables and are used to join two cables to form a continuous loop, such as when replacing lift cables, allowing the old cable to be attached to the new cable allowing the cable to be fed around with ease.
- Product: Open Ended Cable Sock
- Slingco Part Number: ZCS0318
- Construction: Galvanised Steel
- Range: 2.00-2.50″ / 50-63mm
- Lattice Weave: Double
- Lattice Length: 42″ / 1,065mm
- Approximate Break Load: 11,200lb / 5,080kg
- More Overhead Line Equipment
➡ See complete range of cable socks for pulling and laying power, telecom, fibre optic, subsea and umbilical cables into trench, duct or onto overhead line towers – this includes single eye, double eye, open ended and lace-up type cable socks.