Slingco ZCS1996 Open Ended Cable Socks are ideal for pulling light to medium cables and are used to join two cables to form a continuous loop, such as when replacing lift cables, allowing the old cable to be attached to the new cable allowing the cable to be fed around with ease.
- Product: Open Ended Cable Sock
- Slingco Part Number: ZCS1996
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Range: 0.50-0.75″ / 13-19mm
- Lattice Weave: Single
- Lattice Length: 24″ / 610mm
- Approximate Break Load: 1,792lb / 810kg
- More Overhead Line Equipment
➡ See complete range of cable socks for pulling and laying power, telecom, fibre optic, subsea and umbilical cables into trench, duct or onto overhead line towers – this includes single eye, double eye, open ended and lace-up type cable socks.