Slingco ZCS0324 Single Eye Cable Socks are ideal for pulling light to medium cables and can be used with either a single cable or a group of cables, where additional support is unnecessary or if used in conjunction with other cable socks.
- Product: Single Eye Cable Sock
- Slingco Part Number: ZCS0324
- Construction: Galvanised Steel
- Range: 1.50-2.00″ / 38-50mm
- Lattice Weave: Double
- Lattice Length: 21″ / 535mm
- Overall Length: 29″ / 735mm
- Approximate Break Load: 11,200lb / 5,080kg
- More Overhead Line Equipment
➡ See complete range of cable socks for pulling and laying power, telecom, fibre optic, subsea and umbilical cables into trench, duct or onto overhead line towers – this includes single eye, double eye, open ended and lace-up type cable socks.