Arc Flash Gloves 40 Cal | TCG40-GLOVE-LGE
Arc Flash Gloves
TCG40-GLOVE-LGE arc flash gloves by Boddingtons with a 40 cal rating are made from a lightweight and durable Aramid fabric and are the perfect solution for utility workers that require arc flash protection for their hands.
Arc Flash Gloves 40 Cal are supplied in a range of sizes from regular to extra large to suit your requirements.
TCG40-GLOVE-LGE gloves meet and exceed arc flash PPE Category 3 standards with an arc rating of 40 cal/cm².
- Boddingtons Part Reference: TCG40-GLOVE-LGE
- Arc Flash Glove Description: TCG40™ Series Arc Flash Glove
- Cal Rating: Arc Flash Gloves 40 Cal
- Colour: Black
- Size: Large
- Part Number: 731406484605
- Arc Flash Standards: NFPA 70E or CSA 2462 (refer to for specific selection requirements)
- Arc Flash Garments | Coveralls | Polo Shirts | Switching Suits | Helmets | Jackets
LIVE WORKING INSULATED TOOLS
Insulated tools are used by utility contractors for safe cable preparation, jointing and working on waveform, wavecon, paper/lead low voltage distribution cables – see also cable jointing tools for stripping, cutting and removing sheath, insulation and screen from LV-HV cables.