BS7870 4.10 – 19/33kV Single Core XLPE Unarmoured Cable
Single Core XLPE Cable | 33kV Voltage
International Standards: IEC 60502-2
National Standards: BS 7870-4.10
Description: Exact data will vary based upon the options required. The cable is suitable for rated voltage 19/33KV according to IEC 60502-2.
BS7870 | 33kV Single Core Cable
- Conductors – Stranded Copper or Stranded Aluminium with optional water swellable powders or tapes
- Conductor Screen – SC XLPE
- Insulation – XLPE
- Insulation Screen – Bonded SC XLPE or optional cold strippable SC XLPE
- Paper separation Tapes – Optional water swellable tapes
- Copper Wire Screen – Number and diameter of wires dependant upon required earth fault rating. Optional copper equalising tapes applied helically
- Sheath – Black MDPE, Optional LS0H material, Sheath embossed or indented with year of manufacture, size and type of conductor and voltage in accordance with design standard employed, optional sequential metre marking
BS7870 – 19/33kV Single Core XLPE Unarmoured Cable
BS7870 4.10 – 19/33kV Single Core XLPE Unarmoured Cable, manufactured by Nexans, is available with stranded copper or aluminium conductors with a nominal cross-sectional area from 70mm² up to 1200mm².
Should you require any customer service, competitive quotations or to check stock availability for 11kV medium voltage power cables manufactured to BS7870 4.10 by Nexans please contact our Sales Team – we can supply a complete range of 33kV cable accessories and electrical distribution equipment for medium voltage power systems.
➡ See HV Cable Joints, Terminations & Connectors to enable the installation of BS7870 4.10 – 19/33kV Single Core XLPE Unarmoured Cable – for terminating medium voltage cables into MV-HV gas insulated switchgear, transformers and electrical equipment with outer cone type bushings please see Nexans Euromold connectors – slip-on, heat shrink terminations and cold shrink cable joints from 11kV-33kV (42kV) also available for MV-HV cables.