Nexans Cable Terminations (MV-HV 11kV 33kV)
Thorne & Derrick distribute Nexans Cable Terminations for medium and high voltage electrical cable systems, 11kV/33kV – we provide competitive prices for both heat shrink and cold shrink applied cable terminations from extensive stocks to UK and international destinations.
Nexans terminations suit single and 3 core polymeric insulated (XLPE and EPR) and paper insulated (PILC and PICAS) cables with copper tape or copper wire screens.
Nexans heat shrink cable terminations include anti-track and stress control tubings with water sealing mastics and cable breakouts (3 core cables) to effectively terminate and connect MV-HV cables in both indoor or outdoor applications (including rain shed kits).
- 11kV 17.5kV 33kV Terminations – Heat Shrink 3 Core XLPE Outdoor
- 11kV 17.5kV 33kV Terminations – Heat Shrink Single Core XLPE Indoor
- 11kV 17.5kV 33kV Terminations – Heat Shrink Single Core XLPE Outdoor
- Cold Shrink Indoor & Outdoor Cable Terminations 11kV 24kV
- Cold Shrink 3 Core Indoor Cable Terminations 11kV 24kV
- Slip On Indoor & Outdoor Cable Terminations 33kV 42kV
- Nexans Euromold Bolted Tee Connectors & Elbows
See also: Nexans Cable Joints – Cold Shrink
11kV 33kV Cable Terminations
Nexans cable terminations are used for connecting 11kV/33kV power cables into MV-HV electrical equipment including switchgear, transformers and substations – heat shrink terminations are available for both single and 3 core polymeric (XLPE EPR) cables.
Typical Nexans termination kits consists of:
- Water sealing mastics
- Anti-track high voltage heat shrink tubings
- Anti-track rain sheds (outdoor cable terminations)
- Stress control heat shrink tubings
- Cable break-out (3 core cable terminations)
- Oil barrier heat shrink tubings (paper cable terminations)
- Solderless earth kit (copper tape screened cable terminations)
Nexans cable terminations are suitable to terminate 33kV/36kV medium voltage cables with optical cable tubes – this includes Nexans TSLF single and 3 core cables: XLPE insulated, metal screened cables with laminated aluminium and outer semi-conducting layer.
Thorne & Derrick also distribute Nexans Euromold Connectors for MV-HV cable termination of 11kV, 33kV and 66kV polymeric insulated cables (XLPE EPR) into gas insulated switchgear – we provide competitive prices for Nexans Euromold connectors from extensive stocks to UK and international destinations.
➡ Should you require customer service or technical support please contact us – view the full range of Nexans Cable Terminations below.