Cembre AA120-M14 120sqmm LV HV Aluminium Cable Lug Connector
Cembre AA120-M14 aluminium cable lug connectors are used to terminate LV, MV and HV cables with stranded conductors – suitable for connecting aluminium cables with a cross section area of 120sqmm, including 11kV-33kV.
Cembre AA120-M14 cable lugs are crimped using Cembre HT131-C crimping tool and associated die set MK25-C.
Suitable for conductor termination of BS6622/BS7835 11kV MV medium voltage power cables according to BS EN 60228 Class 2 and BS7870 – 4.10 33kV cables with stranded aluminium conductors (including IEC 60502).
120sqmm LV HV Aluminium Cable Lug Connector
- Cembre Part Ref – AA120-M14
- Cable Lug Material – Aluminium
- Voltages – 600/1000V 11kV 33kV
- Ø Hole Stud – 14mm
- Øi – 13.7mm
- B – 35mm
- M – 18mm
- N -16mm
- L – 95.0mm
- d – 15.0mm
- Upper Adaptor – Cembre AU 130-150
- Lower Adaptor – Cembre AC130-P
- Indentor – Cembre PS130-150/E
- Product – Aluminium Cable Lug LV HV
- Connect, Crimp or Terminate – Stranded Aluminium Conductor 120sqmm
T&D are Main Distributors for leading manufacturers including 3M, Nexans and Pfisterer cable jointing and terminating systems for MV-HV cables: this includes heat shrink cable terminations, cold shrink terminations and separable connectors from Nexans Euromold.
MV HV Joints, Terminations & Connectors to suit Schneider, ABB, Siemens, Lucy Electric and all type of MV-HV electrical distribution equipment operating at 11kV, 33kV, 66kV and other local network voltages.
- Substations With Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS)
- MV Medium Voltage Ring Main Units (RMU’s)
- GIS HV High Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgears