Cembre MTMA500-300-GC 300sqmm Aluminium Cable Joint Connector LV 11-33kV
Cembre MTMA500-300-GC is an aluminium cable splice connector used to joint LV, MV and HV cables with stranded conductors – suitable for splicing cables with a cross section area of 300sqmm, including 11kV-33kV.
Cembre MTMA500-300-GC cable lugs are crimped using Cembre ECW-H3D crimping tool.
The splice connectors are smooth profile design compatible with push-on, heat shrink and cold shrink joints for medium voltage cable jointing.
300sqmm Aluminium Cable Joint Connector LV 11-33kV
- Cembre Part Ref – MTMA500-300-GC
- Cable Lug Material – Aluminium
- Voltages – 600/1000V 11kV 33kV
- ØA – 29.1mm
- ØB – 23.2mm
- L – 218.5mm
- Product – Aluminium Cable Lug LV HV
- Connect, Crimp or Terminate – Stranded Aluminium Conductor 300sqmm
- Also – Aluminium Cable Lugs/Terminations & Copper Cable Lugs/Terminations
Prysmian cable cleats are used to provide short-circuit protection to LV-HV cables in the event of a cable fault occurring on single or 3 phase medium voltage (11kV-33kV) circuits – Thorne & Derrick stock and distribute the most extensive range of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Substation & Electrical Equipment.