Cembre MTMA150-95-GC 95sqmm Aluminium Cable Joint Connector LV 11-33kV
Cembre MTMA150-95-GC is an aluminium cable splice connector used to joint LV, MV and HV cables with stranded conductors – suitable for splicing cables with a cross section area of 95sqmm, including 11kV-33kV.
Cembre MTMA150-95-GC cable lugs are crimped using Cembre HT131-UC crimping tool.
The splice connectors are smooth profile design compatible with push-on, heat shrink and cold shrink joints for medium voltage cable jointing.
95sqmm Aluminium Cable Joint Connector LV 11-33kV
- Cembre Part Ref – MTMA150-95-GC
- Cable Lug Material – Aluminium
- Voltages – 600/1000V 11kV 33kV
- ØA – 15.5mm
- ØB – 12.5mm
- L – 134.4mm
- Upper Adaptor – Cembre AU 130-150
- Lower Adaptor – Cembre AC130-P
- Indentor – Cembre PS130-150/E
- Product – Aluminium Cable Lug LV HV
- Connect, Crimp or Terminate – Stranded Aluminium Conductor 95sqmm
- Also – Aluminium Cable Lugs/Terminations & Copper Cable Lugs/Terminations
Prysmian cable cleats are used to provide short-circuit protection to LV-HV cables in the event of a cable fault occurring on single or 3 phase medium voltage (11kV-33kV) circuits – Thorne & Derrick stock and distribute the most extensive range of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Substation & Electrical Equipment.