Dielectric Boots (Yellow) | Cable Jointers Boots Class 0 Electrical Insulating Protection | Rock Fall RF240
Rock Fall RF240 are dielectric boots with a protective toecap and midsole developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 20kV in accordance with the ASTM F1117-03 Test Method.
Dielectric boots are an electrical hazard wellington that are highly robust with FORCE10® components, an Activ-Step® PU footbed and 5mm neoprene upper.
Available in UK sizes 3-13 in the colour yellow.
Dielectric boots are NOT the main source of protection in an electrical hazard environment – the boots are intended as secondary protective equipment for use in addition to other electrical hazard protection equipment including Arc Flash Clothing & PPE
The linesmens boots comply with European, American, Australian and New Zealand Standards:
- EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR I SRC
- ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR I SRC
- ASTM F1117-03
- EN50321:2000 Class 0
Dielectric BOOTS – ROCK FALL RF240
- 5mm Neoprene upper for improved thermal insulation
- Solid nitrile rubber outsole
- Oil resistant
- Fibreglass toecap and a composite lightweight insole
- Activ-Step improved comfort footbed