Electrical Safety Trainer | ASTM F2412-11 Tested to 18kV Electrical Risks | Rock Fall RF140 VOLTA
Electrical Hazard Trainer
Rock Fall RF140 is a VOLTA electrical hazard trainer with a protective toecap and midsole developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2413-11 Test Method.
The OHM electrical hazard trainer has been tested to International Electrical Hazard Standards.
The RF140 has a Boa® lacing system, shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
Available in UK sizes 6-12 (whole sizes) in the colour black.
Electrical Hazard boots are NOT the main source of protection in an electrical hazard environment – the trainers are intended as secondary protective equipment for use in addition to other electrical hazard protection equipment including Arc Flash Clothing & PPE
The cable jointers & linemans trainers comply with European and American Standards:
- EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E FO WRU SRC
- ASTM F 2413-11 1/75 C/75 EH PR
Electrical Hazard Trainer – ROCK FALL RF140
- Water repellent ripstop nylon with 3D print styling and a Boa lacing system
- Moisture wicking and breathable mesh fabric lining
- Protective fibreglass toecap and a flexible anti-penetration midsole
- Shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile / rubber outsole
- Ortholite breathable footbed
Arc Flash Protection, Clothing & PPE for Linesmen, Jointers & Utility Workers