Linemens Boots | Cable Jointers & Linemans Boot | Rock Fall RF900 Power
Rock Fall RF900 are PowerMax linesmens boots with a protective toecap and midsole developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2413-11 Test Method.
The Power linemans boots manufactured by Rock Fall were the first safety boot to be certified to EN and EH (electrical hazard) standards and were developed in conjunction with a major power company and have been tested to International Electrical Hazard Standards.
The PowerMax are also 100% non-metallic, fully waterproof and are designed FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
Available in UK sizes 5-13 (including 6.5 and 10.5) in the colour black.
Linesmens boots are NOT the main source of protection in an electrical hazard environment – the boots are intended as secondary protective equipment for use in addition to other electrical hazard protection equipment including Arc Flash Clothing & PPE
The linesmens boots comply with European, American, Australian and New Zealand Standards:
- EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU WR SRC.
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC.
- ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR.
LINESMENS BOOTS – ROCK FALL RF900
- Non metallic
- Anti-fatigue Ortholite footbed
- Protective composite midsole
- Fibreglass protective toecap
- Premium full grain and Helcor abrasion resistant leathers
- Outsole – DD PU rubber – (suitable for use with climbing irons)
- Waterproof and breathable using Sympatex Moisturetech
- Force 10 super-tough protective outer toecap
- R-10 Abrasion resistant threads
- Oil resistant
- Heat resistant sole to 300 degrees C
- Insulated against the cold
- Highest level slip resistance
- The perfect boots for use by electrical utilities
Arc Flash Protection, Clothing & PPE for Linesmen, Jointers & Utility Workers