Linesmens Boots | Class 3 Electrical Hazard Chain Saw Lineman Boot | Rock Fall RF328
Rock Fall RF328 are Chatsworth linesmens boots with a protective toecap and midsole developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand chain speeds of 63MPH and electrical risks of 18kV according to ASTM F2413 – 11.
The chainsaw linemens boots, manufactured by Rock Fall, are rated to Class 3 Electrical Hazard and are designed with FORCE10® Components, Helcor® Abrasion Resistant Leather, Sympatex Moisture-tech® Waterproof Membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ Thread and Ortholite® Climate breathable footbed.
The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons and are available in UK sizes 6-13 (including 6.5 and 10.5).
➡ Linesmens boots are NOT the main source of protection in an electrical hazard environment – the boots are intended as secondary protective equipment for use in addition to other electrical hazard protection equipment including Arc Flash Clothing & PPE
The linesmens boots comply with European, American, Australian and New Zealand Standards:
- EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC
- EN381-3 Class 3
- BS EN 17249:2013
- ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC
Linesmens Boots – Rock Fall RF328
- Protective steel toecap and flexible anti-penetration midsole protection
- Force 10 external toecap for superb durability
- Helcor abrasion resistant leather
- Sympatex waterproof and breathable membrane – tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than the EN requirement)
- Ortholite climate breathable footbed
- Impact Shield shock reducing internal digging plate
- R-Ten abrasion resistant thread
- Dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole tested to exceptional abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons
- Ticks all of the right boxes – right up to class 3