Linesmens Boots | Electrical Hazard Lineman Boot | Rock Fall RF800 PowerMax
Rock Fall RF800 are PowerMax linesmens boots with a protective toecap and midsole developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2413-11 Test Method.
The PowerMax linemans boots manufactured by Rock Fall were developed in conjunction with a major power company and have been tested to International Electrical Hazard Standards.
The PowerMax are also 100% non-metallic, fully waterproof and are designed FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons and are available in UK sizes 5-13 (including 6.5 and 10.5) in the colour black.
Linesmens boots are NOT the main source of protection in an electrical hazard environment – the boots are intended as secondary protective equipment for use in addition to other electrical hazard protection equipment including Arc Flash Clothing & PPE
The linesmens boots comply with European, American, Australian and New Zealand Standards:
- EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU WR SRC.
- ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR.
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC.
LINESMENS BOOTS – ROCK FALL RF800
- Non metallic
- Fibreglass protective toecap
- Protective composite midsole
- Waterproof and breathable using Sympatex Moisturetech
- Force 10 super-tough protective outer toecap
- R-10 Abrasion resistant threads
- Premium full grain and Helcor abrasion resistant leathers
- Outsole – DD PU rubber
- Insulated against the cold
- Anti-fatigue Ortholite footbed
- Heat resistant sole to 300 degrees ºC
- Highest level slip resistance
- Oil resistant
- The perfect boots for use by electrical utilities