Duct Rod – 11mm Diameter Conduit Rods
Duct rods are manufactured from high quality glass fibre reinforced epoxy rod with 11mm diameter – the rod is helically wound for cable pulling installations into duct, conduit or manholes. The duct rod construction provides excellent bending elasticity for short, medium or long cable pulls into ducts. Ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes, winch ropes and lightweight cables into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
Duct rods are supplied on a free standing frame for easy handling – size 115cm x 52cm x 105cm. The duct rods come complete with end clips and guide tips in a zinc plated finish.
Duct Rod 11mm Diameter
|Duct Rod Part No||Duct Rod Diameter x Length||Reel Weight|
|LCR11/100R||11mm x 100mtr||39Kgs|
|LCR11/150R||11mm x 150mtr||47Kgs|
|LCR11/200R||11mm x 200mtr||54Kgs|
|LCR11/250R||11mm x 250mtr||61Kgs|
|LCR11/300R||11mm x 300mtr||69Kgs|
- pushing power cable through conduits and pulling-in winch ropes for light/medium/heavy power cable (SWA armoured)
- locating or rodding a sewer, drain or duct
- pulling telecommunications or fibre optic cables through cable duct
- routing draw ropes through underground pipes
- drain surveys with CCTV cameras
➡ Call T&D for technical support to select the correct Duct Rod for cable pulling and installations – ex stock.
Product Type : Conduit Rods | Duct Rods