Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 35mm Dia – Klauke ESM 35 ISM VDE
Insulated Battery Powered
Cable CUtting Tool
Klauke ESM 35 ISM VDE | Electrical Safety Tools
Orange Tools with Insulated Protection for Cutting & Crimping Cables
The Klauke ESM 35 ISM VDE is a battery powered cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 35mm – suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables (also fine-stranded) with a high cutting force.
The ESM 35 is part of the Klauke Orange Tool range insulated and VDE certified to 1000 V for increased safety when working on potentially voltage-carrying electrical equipment or crimping conductors to facilitate the installation of joints and terminations.
The orange housing of the battery powered cable crimping tool makes it easily differentiated from standard crimping tools and the built-in display allows user to view all tool data instantly.
KLAUKE ESM 35
CABLE CuttING TOOL
- Open head, rotatable
- Simple and safe: One-button operating concept for controlling all tool functions
- Effortless working due to balanced centre of gravity
- LED for work area illumination
- 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction when operation is complete
- Manual retract stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready-to-use thanks to battery charge and service display
- Cu and Al cables (multi and fine stranded) and armoured cable
The following table outlines the performance specification of the Klauke ESM 35 ISM VDE cutting tool:
|Head type||Cutter open|
|Cable cutting range||max. 35 mm dia.|
|Cable cutting force
|Cutting time||4 s to 6 s (depending on material thickness)|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||2.9 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.