- Lightly armoured Cu- and Al-cables
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 65mm Dia – Klauke ESG65RMCCFM
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool
Klauke ESG65RMCCFM | Battery-operated hydraulic cutting tools | 65mm diameter
Klauke ESG65RMCCFM offers worldwide unique real end position detection and is suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables according to DIN EN 60228 Class 1 and 2 including cable with light weight steel armouring.
This cable cutting tool can also be used as a normal cable cutter when the Hotstick-holder is not attached.
CABLE Cutting TOOL
- Remote control receives acoustic and visual notification of completed cut
- Very high range up to 70 m
- Convenient one-hand-operation via remote control
- Closed head, rotatable
- Quick motor stop for high user safety
- Retract stop for efficient operations
- Energy-saving: motor stops after cut
- All data can be easily read via Bluetooth
- Also available for 105mm dia. – See Klauke ESG105RMCCFM
The following table outlines the performance specification of the Klauke ESG65RMCCFM cable cutting tool:
|Description||Battery-operated hydraulic cutting tool with remote control 65mm dia.|
|Head Type||Cutter open|
|Cutting Range||Max. 20 mm dia.|
|Cutting Time||2 s to 8 s (depending on cable size/material thickness)|
|Cutting Force||120 kN|
|Battery Capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Battery Charging Time||15 min.|
|Weight Including Battery||2.0kg|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 °C to +40 °C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.