LV 11kV 33kV Cable Stripping Pliers 10-25mm | Boddingtons Electrical 244PG2
LV MV Cable Sheath Cutting Tools
Boddingtons Electrical 244PG2
244PG2 are cable sheath stripping pliers manufactured by Boddingtons Electrical and suitable for use on ∅ 10 – 25 mm capacity, single or three core cable.
Part of the LV MV HV Cable Sheath Cutting Tools range, the pliers are able to remove PVC and PE as well as EPR sheaths and the insulated handles offer the user extra protection against injury.
Boddingtons Electrical 244PG2 is made from 95% aluminium alloy and the disc-type cutter, makes it easier to use than other cable cutting tools which feature a standard blade cutter.
➡ See Outer Cable Sheath Removal Tools for more cable tooling.
- Pre-set values from 1 to 13.6 Nm
- 1/4″ square drive – male
- Supplied in plastic wallet
- Sockets available on request – contact T&D
- Recalibration service available
- The tool is special design using for disc-cutter. It can be more effort-saving than blade-cutter
- The material of this tool is made of 95% aluminium alloy that it is time-saving and high-efficiency, easy and convenient for users
- Related Tools: Boddingtons Electrical 244PG3 | Boddingtons Electrical 244PG4
244PG2 Cable Stripping Pliers
|Order Code||Boddingtons Electrical – 244PG02|
|Description||Cable Sheath Stripping Pliers|
|Cable Tool Weight||650g|
|Cable Tool Length||240mm|
|Cable Cutting Capacity||Ø 10-25mm|
- Open the handle (1) and take the cable (2) that according to strip-length though left side put on the jaw, and then closed the handle (1) (show as diagram1).
- After the handle (1) compress tightly, along the PVC sheet of the cable up and down rotated, until the disc cutting edge (3) to incise the PVC sheet (show as diagram 2).
- Take the stripper turn straight and put the cable on the support roller (4), and after the handle compress tightly, along the PVC sheet of the cable backward and forward cut, until the PVC sheet to be incised (show as diagram3)
- To use the leading edge of stripper (5) to be stripped the PVC sheet of the cable that it be incised, and then the stripping to be finished (show as diagram 4)
IMPORTANT OPERATING PRECAUTIONS
- The cable must be a suitable the safe model. Keep it safe using and increase working life.
- The disc cutting edge of stripper is very sharp. Please mind your fingers when cleaning to prevent injury.
- Daily maintenance is required to ensure the tool is in good working condition.