Pfisterer 850230050 Connex Separable Connectors Size 2 with voltage tap are suitable for terminating and connecting high voltage single core cables (XLPE EPR) with copper wire screens up to 33kV/36kV – without voltage tap Pfisterer 870230050.
The MV-CONNEX range of separable connectors manufactured by Pfisterer are suitable for single core cables with copper wire screen/shield without armouring – variant connectors are also available for single or multi-core medium voltage power cables with copper tape screen and galvanised steel wire armour (SWA) or wire braided type cables.
Pfisterer 850230050 CONNEX Separable Connectors (Size 2)
- Manufacturer Pfisterer
- Brand CONNEX
- Separable Connector Size 2
- Maximum Operating Voltage : 33kV/36kV
- Current Rating 800A (amps)
- Cable Cross Section : 50sqmm
- Diameter Over Cable Conductor : 7.5mm – 8.8mm
- Cable Insulation Thickness : 8.0mm
- Diameter Over XLPE Cable Insulation (33kV/36kV) : 23.5mm – 27.0mm
PFISTERER SIZE 2 MV CONNEX
SEPARABLE CONNECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
|Pfisterer Product No. (w/ voltage tap)||Pfisterer Product No. (w/o voltage tap)||Max Operating Voltage Um||For Cable Cross Section||For Dia. Over Conductor||For Insulation Thickness (nominal value)||For Diameter Over XPLE Insulation Ø|
|850230050||870230050||33/36 kV||50sqmm||7.5mm – 8.8mm||8mm||23.5mm – 27mm|