Pfisterer CONNEX Connectors (MV-HV Inner Cone Plugs & Cable Terminations)
Thorne & Derrick distribute Pfisterer CONNEX Connectors for medium and high voltage cable connection and termination to electrical systems – we provide competitive prices for Pfisterer CONNEX connectors used to terminate and connect polymeric insulated MV-HV cables into gas insulated switchgear and electrical equipment from extensive stocks to UK and international destinations.
Pfisterer MV CONNEX cable connectors are specified to terminate medium/high voltage cables into gas insulated switchgear, RMU ring main units, transformers, transducers and capacitors typically distributing 33kV/52kV electricity – depending on MV bushings a range of sizes are available to terminate polymeric cables with XLPE/EPR insulation, bonded or easy strip semicon, copper wire/tape screen and with or without armour.
- CONNEX Connectors Size 0 24kV 250A 25-70sqmm
- CONNEX Connectors Size 1 33kV 630A 50-185sqmm
- CONNEX Connectors Size 2 33kV 800A 35-300sqmm
- CONNEX Connectors Size 3 33kV 1250A 50-630sqmm
- CONNEX Connectors Size 3s 52kV 1250A 120-630sqmm
- Also: Surge Arresters MV HV Medium & High Voltage
- Bushings MV HV Medium & High Voltage Up to 33kV
➡ Should you require customer service or technical support please contact us – view the full range of Pfisterer CONNEX Connectors below.