Prysmian Claw Cleat (Cast Iron Fire Resistant Cable Cleats)
Prysmian Claw Cleats are two piece, single fixing cable cleats, ideal for fire performance cables and for all cable routes and environments with operating temperatures -60°C to +105°C. Prysmian Claw Cleats are able to withstand a 2 hour excursion to 1,000ºC.
Prysmian claw cleats are part of the Prysmian fire resistant range of cable cleats with single bolt fixing are suitable for supporting cables with 10mm to 54mm outer sheath diameter. Suitable for all cable routes, the claw cleat can tolerate a two hour excursion of up to 1000ºC.
Prysmian Claw Cleats Features & Benefits
- Suitable for cleating cables with diameters 10 to 54mm
- Hot dip galvanised finish on cast iron
- Two-piece, single fixing design
- Claw cleats can be stacked to maximum of three on one fixing
- Operating temperature -60ºC to +105ºC
- Can withstand a 2 hour excursion to 1,000ºC
- Can be used for all types of cable routes
- Cast iron cable cleats suitable for all environments
- Packing pieces to be used where required
- LUL APR Product ID 1961
- Allows fire performance cables to meet the requirements of BS 6387:1994, BS 5839-1:2002, BS7346-6:2005 & BS8491:2008
➡ View the complete range of Fire Resistant Cable Cleats.
Also from Prysmian ➡ Trefoil Cable Cleats
PRYSMIAN Claw CLEATS Performance Data
- Type – 6.1.1 Metallic
- Impact Resistance – 6.2.5 V.Heavy
- Lateral Load – 3.7 -> 8.2 kN
- Axial Load – 1.332 -> 5.855 kN
- Needle Flame – > 120 seconds
Prysmian Claw Cleats are two piece, single fixing cable cleats providing cable support and protection to cables against various environmental conditions.
➡ Prysmian also have a range of aluminium claw cleats with single bolt fixing are suitable for supporting cables with 10mm to 51mm outer sheath diameter.
LUL Approved (London Underground) Cable Cleats Product ID 1961.
BS EN 50368:2003 Cable Cleats for Electrical Installations has been withdrawn and replaced by BS EN 61914:2009.
|Prysmian Claw Cleat Selection||Prysmian Claw Cleat Details|
|Prysmian BICON Order Code||Cable Diameter||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (g)||Stud Size|
Installing Claw CLEATS
The cable cleat should be mounted on suitable fixings. When mounting directly on channel, adaptor plates 380AG02 should be used. When stacking claw cleats use packing piece 389AC01 between cleats.
➡ For further information, specification and selection details about Prysmian Claw Cleats refer to the product sections below – see Prysmian Cable Cleats to view cable support clamps for LV, MV & HV cables including short-circuit protection for 11kV and 33kV cables.
Prysmian – mv hv 11kv 33KV CABLE ACCESSORIES
Prysmian manufacture the BICON range of electrical cable accessories including cable joints, terminations, glands and cleats to enable the installation of LV-HV power cables; contact T&D to discuss your 11kV-33kV requirements for jointing, terminating, cleating and glanding of medium voltage and high voltage cables.