Slingco ZCS0931 Double Eye Cable Socks are ideal for pulling light to medium cables and can be used with either a single cable or a group of cables, where additional support is unnecessary or if used in conjunction with other cable socks. Double eye cable socks also allow for the cable to be passed through the grip as it is being pulled and several cable socks can be used to support the cable over a calculated distance.
- Product: Double Eye Cable Sock
- Slingco Part Number: ZCS0931
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Range: 0.75-1.00″ / 19-25mm
- Lattice Weave: Single
- Lattice Length: 16″ / 405mm
- Overall Length: 20″ / 510mm
- Approximate Break Load: 4,480lb / 2,030kg
- More Overhead Line Equipment
➡ See complete range of cable socks for pulling and laying power, telecom, fibre optic, subsea and umbilical cables into trench, duct or onto overhead line towers – this includes single eye, double eye, open ended and lace-up type cable socks.