NOF Members Thorne & Derrick and Slingco Ltd Supporting Cables in the Offshore Wind Industry
Published 14 Jan 2022
Today, Thorne & Derrick welcomed Phil Day from Slingco Limited, the world-leading manufacturer of cable pulling and support socks, swivels, cable protectors, wire rope assemblies and accessories. Phil provided an Offshore Wind focussed company presentation to our Sales Team (pictured left-to-right Sarah Henderson, Carl Cox, Jonathan Hewitt, Phil Day, Jeff Jhanke, Natalie Lundie and Chris Dodds).
We look forward to further strengthening our position in the offshore wind sector with the support of Slingco and their team.
Thank you for visiting and updating us on the safety critical role of cable support grips and the need for independent break load testing to safeguard project, people and reputations.
- Slingco Take A Firm Grip on The Future With Cable Socks
- How To Lace Up Cable Socks By Slingco
- Cable Grips | Supporting Inter-array, Export, Umbilical & Subsea Cable Installations
- How Do Cable Socks React To Salt Water?
- Cable Laying, Installation & Support Products | Offshore Oil & Gas Cables
- MV HV Cable Laying, Installation & Support Products | Offshore Windfarms
Supplying Cable Termination, Jointing, Pull-in & Electrical Equipment up to 66kV
Specialist Distributors to the UK and international Offshore Wind & Renewable industry to provide safe and reliable LV HV Electrical Cable & Power Distribution Systems up to 66kV – we are highly customer responsive and absolutely committed to providing a world-class service. Contact our UK Power Team for competitive quotations, fast delivery from stock and technical support or training on all LV-HV products.