Cable Cleats – London Underground 1-085 Standard For Fire Safety Performance Of Materials
Published 19 Mar 2018
Uploaded By Chris Dodds – Thorne & Derrick Sales & Marketing Manager
Thorne & Derrick a leading specialist distributor of cable cleats provide some information pertaining to the London Underground 1-085 Standard For Fire Safety Performance Of Materials – the purpose of the document download below is to define the requirements for the fire safety of materials, in terms of flammability, smoke emission and toxic fume emission, installed on the London Underground (LU) network.
Thorne & Derrick are Main Distributors for Ellis Patents – several ranges of Ellis Patents cable cleats are currently featured on the London Underground (LUL) Intranet system used by specifiers and buyers working on LUL projects.
Non-metallic cable hangers are also available for the support, retention and suspension of rail cables within tunnels meeting the requirements of the 1-085 specification.
Independent testing confirms conformance to the 1-085 standard including toxicity, limited oxygen and smoke emission.
- Ellis Patents Alpha Cable Cleats – Aluminium Trefoil Cleats Product Register 360
- Ellis Patents Emperor Cable Cleats – Stainless Steel Single & Trefoil Cleats Product Register 362
- Ellis Patents Vulcan+ Cable Cleats – Stainless Steel Single & Trefoil Cleats Product Register 361
- Ellis Patents Phoenix Cable Cleats – Fire Rated & Resistant Cable Cleats Product Register 1661
- Ellis Patents Non-Metallic One Hole Cable Clamps – Product Register 363 364
- View the complete range of Ellis Cable Cleats
London Underground 1-085
This standard specifies the requirements for materials installed in underground rail locations with regard to:
a) Flammability (including the risk of explosion)
b) Smoke emission
c) Toxic fume emission
➡ Should you require any assistance with the selection of cable cleats or cable accessories compliant with London Underground 1-085 Standard please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cable Cleats Blogs
- IEC 61914 – Cable Cleats & Short Circuit Protection Calculations
- Fire Resistance & Cable Cleats – Surviving Fire, Flame & Extreme Heat
- Stainless Steel Cable Cleats – Preventing Galvanic Corrosion Of Cable Fixings
Thorne & Derrick International are specialist distributors of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Duct Sealing, Substation & Electrical Equipment – servicing UK and global businesses involved in cable installations, cable jointing, substation, overhead line and electrical construction at LV, 11kV, 33kV and EHV.
THORNE & DERRICK Product Categories: Duct Seals | Cable Cleats | Cable Glands | Electrical Safety | Arc Flash Protection | Cable Jointing Tools | Cable Pulling | Earthing | Feeder Pillars | Cable Joints LV | Joints & Terminations MV HV
- London Underground (LUL) Standard 1-085 Size: 145.70 KB
- Ellis Patents – Cable Cleats Size: 6.67 MB
- Ellis Patents – The Black Book Guide To Cable Cleats Size: 1.44 MB