Dry, Slip-on Type Outdoor Cable Termination | Pfisterer ESF 14kV
Published 02 Mar 2020
Images Courtesy of: Morteza Sobhani – Expert of Installation and After Sales Services – HV Sales Engineer at Shahin Mafsal Co.
Pictured: Installation of 12 pieces ESF145KV C45L in Miandoab Petrochemical, Iran.
Pfisterer Dry Type Termination ESF
Using PFISTERER dry-type cable accessories means substations or petrochemical plants, for example, can benefit from maintenance free operation. This range of MV HV Cable Aaccessories are explosion proof, therefore ensuring the safety of operating staff.
Features & Benefits with PFISTERER
- No scaffolding costs due to the safe and simple on the ground assembly of the cable terminations
- Efficient installation which allows for shorter downtimes on medium/high voltage power cables and systems
- Offers a high degree of cable termination reliability (explosion-proof)
- Uses no liquid or gaseous insulation materials
- High cost-cutting potential compared to more conventional cable terminations
Subscribe now to our POWER NEWSLETTER– a monthly email circulation packed with news, projects, videos, technical tips, training information, promotions, webinars, career opportunities and white papers.
Includes access to our popular JOINTERS BLOG with contributions from utility professionals, linesmen and cable jointers working on MV HV EHV cables and overhead lines typically at 11kV, 33kV, 66kV and up to 132kV.