3M LVI-1/6-PT15 Telecom Cable Joints
Resin Cable Joint
3M LVI-1/6-PT15 Scotchcast resin cable joints are designed to be used for multi core or multi pair armoured polymeric telecom cables with an induced voltage rating of up to 8.5kV, and for pilot cables with an induced voltage rating of up to 15kV – complete range of cable joints are available in both Cold Shrink and heat shrink technology for LV (Low), MV (Medium) and HV (High) Voltage power cables.
3M LVI-1/6-PT15 joint kit sELECTION
- Manufacturer – 3M Electrical
- Stock Order Code – LVI-1/6-PT15
- Cable Range Pairs PE Insulated – 37sqmm
- Cable Range Pairs PVC Insulated – 40-50sqmm
- Cable Range Pairs PVC Insulated – 12-27sqmm
- Max Cable OD (mm) – 54mm
- Cable Voltage 600/1000V (up to 3.3kV)
- 3M LVI-1/6-PT15 utilises 3M Scotchcast 470 resin
- Hazardous Area Cable Joints also available
Cable Accessories For MV HV Cables & Power Systems
To support the installation of onshore and offshore MV HV Cables a complete range of Cable Accessories are available to joint, terminate, cleat, gland, lug, cut and crimp cables from stock up to 11kV/33kV for medium/high voltage substations and electrical equipment.