Battery Powered Cable Crimping Tool 0.14-16sqmm – Klauke EKP1ML
The Klauke EKP1ML is a battery powered cable crimping tool that has a crimping range for cable lugs and connectors up to 16sqmm – simple to change crimping heads without tools.
The Klauke EKP1ML crimping tool uses a powerful 10.8 V Li-Ion battery with charge status display.
Battery powered hydraulic crimping tool with a crimping range between 6-300sqmm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Cutting Tools
CABLE CRIMPING TOOL
- Crimping heads rotatable battery powered cable crimping tool
- Klauke EKP1ML is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe one hand operation
- Effortless working thanks to low weight
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of crimping tool head when operation is complete
- Maintenance control by LED
|Cable crimping force||10 kN|
|Stroke / opening width||9 mm|
|Crimping tool range||0.14-16sqmm|
|Crimping tool cycle||approx. 2 s|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||approx 40 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.2 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.