Battery Powered Cable Crimping Tool 10-240sqmm – Klauke EK60VP
The Klauke EK60VP is a battery powered cable crimping tool that has a crimping range for cable lugs and connectors up to 240sqmm – the patented centring system guarantees every time optimum crimping results.
The Klauke EK60VP crimping tools uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance and has fast crimping cycles thanks to automatic retraction stop (ARS).
Klauke crimping tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic crimping tool with a crimping range between 10-240sqmm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Cutting Tools
Cable Crimping Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Quad-point indent crimping feature with patented centring system, no dies required
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable crimping tool
- Klauke EK60VP is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Quality assurance by visual and audible signals in case of failure
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Crimping tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of crimping tool head when operation is complete
- Tool always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
The following table outlines the performance specification of the Klauke EK60VP2 crimping tool:
|Cable Crimping force||55 kN|
|Crimping tool range||10-240sqmm|
|Crimping tool cycle||3 s to 6 s (depending on cross-section)|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||5.0 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Battery Powered Cable Crimping Tool – Dies
The following tables show the correct die sets to use for installing cable lugs, connectors, joints and end sleeves using Klauke EK60VP2 crimping tool:
|Suitable for||Crimping range sqmm||Crimp profile|
|Copper tubular cable lugs and connectors|
|Tubular cable lugs , standard type, tubular cable lugs for switchgear connections||10-240||Standard tubular cable lugs, tubular cable lugs for switchgear connections|
|Connectors, standard type||10-120||Connector standard version|
|Tubular cable lugs for fine stranded conductors||10-240||Tubular cable lugs standard type for fine stranded conductors to 240 sqmm|
|Connectors for fine stranded conductors||10-95||Connector for fine stranded conductors to 95 sqmm|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.