10 Tonne Heavy Power Cable Pulling Winch SEB TCW10
Cable Pulling Winch
SEB TCW10 is a 10 tonne cable winch suitable for pulling LV-HV cables and is designed for simple, cost effective operation. The cable pulling winch is a fully enclosed steel canopied winch is extremely robust piece of engineering plant, designed specifically to cope with light/medium cable pulls and other general utility pulling.
➡ Full range of HV Cable Joints & Cable Terminations also available.
10 Tonne Cable Winch
SEB TCW10 Cable Pulling Winch
- Payout (Approx.): 50mtrs/min
- Line Pull: 10-12mtr @ 10,000kgs
- Tandem Axle Inc. Knott Axles and Tow Head
- Full Highway LED Lighting systems
- Lombardini four cylinder water cooled diesel engine with key start and shutdown protection.
- Engine is rated at 26kw
- Hinged access panels for day to day servicing & maintenance
- Automatic Rope Layering Device protecting the Rope from Damage
- Rope Capacity up to 1000mtr x 14mm diameter
- Line speed is fully variable via console mounted lever
- Trench Boom (Optional Extra)
- Winch recording facility and USB port recording offers cable drum ID, time, length, line pull and setting of maximum overload