Telecoms Cable Winch For Fibre Optic Cables & Sub Duct Pulling (3 Tonne) – SEB CW3000
Cable Pulling Winch
SEB CW3000 is a 3 tonne telecoms cable winch that is designed to pull telecommunication cable as well as general cable and cable duct. The unit operates the tried and trusted method of a single capstan drive system which is common throughout the telecommunications industry, the capstan is driven by a fixed displacement hydraulic motor.
➡ Full range of HV Cable Joints & Cable Terminations also available.
3 Tonne Cable Winch
SEB CW3000 cable pulling winch
- Line Tension: 3000Kgs Maximum
- Line Speed: 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
- Engine: 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Controls: Electrically operated directional controls