CATU CC-765-10/36 IEC Medium Voltage (MV) Detector
CATU CC-765-10/36 is an IEC medium voltage detector is compact and light in design and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The CC-765-10/36 IEC voltage detector has a high resistance to impacts, vibrations and moisture and is compliant with IEC-61243-1 standard.
The recommended insulating stick for this medium voltage detector is the CE-4-21-C.
CATU Electrical CC-765-10/36 Features
- Precise and stable operating threshold
- High environmental resistance (impacts, vibrations, moisture)
- Temperature conditions: class N (IEC -61243-1 standard)
- Use from 50 to 60 Hz
IEC Medium Voltage (MV) Detector
- Part Number – CATU Electrical CC-765-10/36
- Operating Voltage – 10/36 kV
- Dimensions – Ø 59 x 270
- Weight – 350g
- Voltage detector in storage box
- Call T&D To Discuss 11kV 33kV Substation Equipment
CATU ELECTRICAL SAFETY MV HV
T&D stock and distribute the complete range of CATU Electrical Safety Equipment.