CATU CZ-54-R MV HV 11kV / 24kV Substation Life Saving Kit (Wall Mounted)
CATU CZ-54-R is a wall mounted substation life saving kit that can be used in the event of an electrical incident or accident in MV-HV substations – – suitable for electrical intervention in 11kV and 25kV substations and for assisting victims in the event of an electrical hazard or electrocution.
- Manufacturer: CATU Electrical
- Order Code: CZ-54-R
CATU CZ-54-R Kit
Life Saving Kits
The CATU Electrical CZ-54-R electrical safety kit comprises the following contents:
- Insulated cutter cable, forged steel blades with a max. opening of 30mm (CATU CZ-60)
- Wall mounted cabinet with transparent doors
- Pair of insulating boots (CATU MV-137-45)
- Voltage detector with flexible antenna contact (with autotest) (M952170)
- Rescue telescopic stick (M952170)
- Safety instructions on plastic board (CG-3-10-NR/CZ-54)
- High voltage insulating gloves, insulating boots and talcum powder can (CATU CG-4-10-NR/CZ-55) – (CATU CG-3-10-NR/CZ-54)
- Insulating platform 24kV
- Instructions in English
- See portable version CATU CZ-53-R
CATU CZ54R include class 3 insulating gloves suitable for 26.5kV safe working.
Life saving kits are available also for 33kV high voltage substations – this includes portable version CATU CZ-53-R/2 and CATU CZ-55-R wall mounted type for 33/36kV substations. The CATU CZ-54-R product is stocked in the UK by Thorne & Derrick.
MV HV 11kV 24kV Substations
- Part Number – CATU Electrical CZ54R
- Voltage – 11kV 24kV
- Dimensions – 840mm x 754mm x 270mm
- Weight – 21kg
- Call T&D To Discuss 11kV 33kV Substation Equipment
|CATU Order Code||Products Description||Maximum Voltage||Physical Dimensions||Weight|
|CZ-53-R||Portable Life Saving Kit | English Instructions||25kV||710mm x 510mm x 240mm||21kg|
|CZ-53-MR||Portable Life Saving Kit | English / Arabic Instructions||25kV||710mm x 510mm x 240mm||21kg|
|CZ-53-R/2||Portable Life Saving Kit | English Instructions||36kV||710mm x 510mm x 240mm||21kg|
|CZ-53-MR/2||Portable Life Saving Kit | English / Arabic Instructions||36kV||710mm x 510mm x 240mm||21kg|
|CZ-54-RM||Wall Mounted Life Saving Kit | English / Arabic Instructions||24kV||840mm x 754mm x 270mm||21kg|
|CZ-55-R||Wall Mounted Life Saving Kit | English Instructions||36kV||840mm x 754mm x 270mm||21kg|
|CZ-55-RM||Wall Mounted Life Saving Kit | English / Arabic Instructions||36kV||840mm x 754mm x 270mm||21kg|
To protect this kit during transport, all components are placed inside the cabinet. To facilitate wall mounting, CATU recommends emptying it of its component parts.
- Mount the angle brackets on the wall taking care to match the precise distance of 600 mm between brackets (using two screws per bracket). Be sure to mount the cabinet 1510 mm from the floor.
- Place the cabinet onto the angle brackets and clip the two pressure mounted plastic clips into place.
- With the cabinet still on the wall, drill the wall through the two holes located in the base of the cabinet. Press the wall plugs in and screw in the two screws after inserting the washers.
- Stow the component parts in the cabinet using the Velcro strips for boots, cable cutter and stool. Extend the pole and mount the detector (so that this assembly is immediately operational). Clip the pole into the location provided.
- Check that the detector operates properly (by pressing the red button).
MV HV Substation Electrical Equipment
T&D supply an extensive range of Medium & High Voltage Electrical Equipment to enable the transmission and distribution of 11kV, 33kV and 66kV – this includes cold shrink, heat shrink, push-on and plug-in cable joints and terminations used to connect MV-HV cables to switchgear and transformers. T&D stock the full range of CATU Electrical Safety Equipment including insulating gloves, voltage detectors, portable earth kits and arc flash protection for medium and high voltage electrical protection.