600/1000V Heat Shrink Joints To Suit 3 Core PILC To PILC 50-95sqmm – SPS SPAP 50-95-3
Heat shrink cable joints are suitable for jointing 3 Core PILC to PILC cables with a cable conductor range of 50-95sqmm for voltages up to 1000V.
The cable joint kit offers the same benefits and comprises of similar components to those in the polymeric range, with the addition of heat shrink breakout boots, core tubes and earthing for the lead sheath on paper cables.
SPS SPAP 50-95-3 is a straight (PILC – PILC) joint: transition (XLPE – PILC), pot-end and abandonment kits also available.
- Cable Joint Type – Heat Shrink
- Cable Voltage – 1000V (Up to 3.3kV)
- Number of Cores – 3 Core
- Conductors – 50sqmm, 70sqmm, 95sqmm
- Cable Type – PILC/SWA/PVC
- Heat Shrink Joint Kit Order Code – SPS SPAP 50-95-3
Heat Shrink Joints to Suit Low Voltage Cables
Features & Benefits
- Meets the cable jointing requirements of BS6910 Part 1, Test Report available
- Unlimited shelf life
- Slim profile – can be installed into cable duct, vertically, trenched underground and onto cable tray
- Allows for immediate backfill and re-energisation
- Zero Halogen | Fire Resistant
- Cold Shrink Cable Joints LV
|Heat Shrink Joints 3 Core PILC To PILC 600/1000V 3.3kV|
|SPS Part Number||Cable Joint Range||Voltage|
|SPAP 120-150-3||120-150sqmm||600/1000V *Suitable up to 3.3kV|
➡ LV Heat Shrink Joints XLPE EPR – full range of joints, terminations and connectors for medium/high voltage cables are available.