Pfisterer 870020070 Connex Separable Connectors Size 0 are suitable for terminating and connecting medium/high voltage single core cables (XLPE EPR) with copper wire screens up to 24kV.
Pfisterer 870020070 is available with or without voltage tap and is suitable for indoor and outdoor (onshore and offshore) polymeric cable termination and connection – see the complete range of CONNEX connectors for use with gas insulated switchgear (GIS).
CONNEX 870 020 070 is also available as a variant suitable for 3 core cable connection and termination.
Pfisterer 870020070 CONNEX Separable Connectors (Size 0)
- Manufacturer Pfisterer
- Brand CONNEX
- Separable Connector CONNEX Size 0
- Maximum Operating Voltage : 24kV
- Current Rating 250A (amps)
- Cable Cross Section : 70sqmm
- Diameter Over Cable Conductor : 9.3mm – 10.2mm
- Cable Insulation Thickness : 5.5mm
- Diameter Over XLPE Cable Insulation (24kV) : 20.0mm – 23.5mm
PFISTERER SIZE 0 MV CONNEX
SEPARABLE CONNECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
|Pfisterer CONNEX Separable Connectors (Size 0)(w/o voltage tap)||Maximum Operating Voltage||Cable Cross Section||Diameter Over Cable Conductor||Cable Insulation Thickness (nominal)||Diameter Over XLPE Cable Insulation (24kV)Ø|
|870020070||24kV||70sqmm||9.3mm – 10.2mm||5.5mm||20mm – 23.5mm|