E1WF40 Hazardous Area Cable Glands – Prysmian KA472-57
Prysmian KA472-57 (E1WF40) E1WF hazardous area cable glands are suitable for terminating circular steel wire armoured cables with extruded polymeric bedding and oversheath in Zone 1 and Zone 2.
Prysmian E1WF40 cable glands provide high performance in high temperatures and achieves IP66 seal onto cable and to enclosure with suitable sealing washer or thread sealant.
HAZARDOUS AREA CABLE GLANDS
- Manufacturer: Prysmian
- Brand: Bicon
- Cable Gland Size – E1WF40
- Quantity Per Kit: 1 Cable Gland
- Under Armour Cable Diameter Ø (A): Min 26.6mm – Max 32.4mm
- Overall Cable Diameter Ø (B): Min 29.0mm – Max 39.9mm
- Armour Wire Diameter: 1.6/2.0mm
- Entry Thread (D) : M40×1.5
- Thread Length (E) : 15mm
- Protrusion Length (F): 56mm
- Hexagon A/F (G): 56.4mm
- Hexagon A/C (H): 61.5mm
- Order Code: Prysmian KA472-57 (E1WF40)
- Nickel Plated Version: Prysmian KA472-57V (E1WF40)
- Hazardous Area Cable Glands
Cable Glands & Terminations
Cable glands available in brass, aluminium, nickel plated or stainless steel for the termination of LV wire armoured, wire braided and unarmoured cables, including low smoke zero halogen cables in industrial non-hazardous areas.
Complete range of MV-HV Cable Terminations for the connection of medium/high voltage power cables to electrical equipment available.
To provide cable support to cable glands and terminations at LV Low Voltage, MV Medium Voltage or HV High Voltage, T&D distribute a complete range of cable cleats.