Type 11 Trailing Cable – 640 / 1100 Volt Mining Cables
Type 11 Trailing Cable
Type 11 Trailing Cable BS6708 Description: Flexible tinned annealed copper (TAC) conductors, MEPR insulated, 3 copper/nylon screened power cores plus 1 copper/nylon screened pilot core, laid up around a PCP centre, sheathed overall with a heavy duty flame retardant elastomeric compound.
Cable Voltage 640 / 1100 Volt.
BCS 188 : 1978 refers.
➡ See complete range of flexible and trailing Mining Cables
mining Cable Specification
- Phase conductor – (3 off) TAC flex conductors
- Phase insulation – Extruded MEPR yellow
- Phase identification – Proofed tape – red, yellow, brown
- Phase core screen – Composite copper/nylon braid
- Filler – PCP rubber centre
- Pilot conductor – (1 off) TAC flex conductor
- Pilot insulation – Extruded MEPR yellow
- Pilot identification – Taped – blue
- Pilot screen – Composite copper/nylon braid
- Lay up – 3 power cores + 1 pilot core laid up around an elastomeric centre
- Overall sheath – Extruded heavy duty PCP black
Mining Cable Accessories
Complete range of LV HV Cable Accessories to support the installation of mining cables.