Type 62, 63 & 64 Trailing Cable BS6708 – Galvanised Steel Wire Armoured
Type 62, 63 & 64 Trailing Cable
Type 62, 63 & 64 Trailing Cable BS6708 Description: Flexible tinned annealed copper (TAC) conductors, MEPR insulated, copper/nylon screened power cores, laid up around a PCP centre where applicable, elastomeric bedding, galvanised steel wire armoured and sheathed overall with a heavy duty flame retardant elastomeric compound.
Cable Voltage 640 / 1100 Volt.
BCS 504 refers.
➡ See complete range of flexible and trailing Mining Cables
mining Cable Specification
- Core conductor – 2, 3, or 4 TAC flex conductors
- Core insulation – Extruded MEPR yellow
- Core identification – Type 62 – brown and blue
Type 63 – red, brown, blue
Type 64 – red, yellow, brown and blue
- Core screen – Composite copper/nylon braid
- Lay up – Type 64 laid around an elastomeric centre
- Bedding sheath – Extruded PCP black
- Pliable armour – Galvanised steel wires
- Overall sheath – Extruded heavy duty PCP black
Mining Cable Accessories
Complete range of LV HV Cable Accessories to support the installation of mining cables.