Arc Flash Waterproof Salopettes Category 4 47 Cal Hi Vis Orange
ProGARM Arc Flash Waterproof Salopettes are tested to achieve Category 4 protection with 47cal/cm² according to IEC 61482-1-1:2009 ‘open arc’ test method and class 2 hi vis along with a collection of other EN Standards – should be worn as with 9440 arc flash waterproof jacket as a two-piece set.
Arc flash salopette sizes ranging from S-4XL.
Includes removable suspenders/braces and expandable ankle.
Also available in hi vis yellow please see 9880 arc flash waterproof salopettes.
Arc Flash Protection
- IEC 61482-1-1:2009 Open Arc Test Method Cal Rating – 47cal/cm²
- IEC 61482-1-2:2007 Box Test Method Class 1 or Class 2 – Class 2
Arc Flash waterproof salopettes Category 4
Features & Benefits
- Arc Flash protection and Flame Resistant
- 70mm double stitched reflective tape – increased durability
- Combat pocket with phone pocket – convenience and storage space
- 2 side pockets – storage space
- Side access – for use as overtrousers
- Fully lined – warmth and comfort
- Removable & adjustable suspenders
- Suspender back plate – adjustable for comfort
- SafetyICON™ on leg – visual EN standard
- ThermSAFE™ plastic FR Zipper – CE Certified
- Extra wide belt loop at rear – prevents belt riding up
- Garment Order Code – ProGARM 9660
- Category 4 Arc Flash Protection
- See full range of Arc Flash Clothing, PPE & Protection Garments
ProGARM 9660 arc flash salopettes conform to the following European Standards:
- EN ISO 11611:2015 | Class 1 | A1
- EN ISO 11612: 2015 | A1 | B1 | C1 | E1
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN ISO20471:2013 | Class 2
- IEC 61482-2:2009 | Class 1 | EBT50=9.5cal/cm2ARC2 Rating
ProGARM 9660 arc flash salopettes must be carefully cleaned to ensure arc flash protection levels are maintained.
- Do not bleach, boil or use soap based products – clean polo shirts using detergents only
- Dirty clothing may lead to reduction in arc flash protection
- Company will not accept liability for garments where care labels have been ignored, neglected, defaced or removed
- Always store arc flash clothing in clean dry conditions
- Do not store in places subject to direct strong sunlight
Related Arc Flash Clothing Protection & Products
IEC 61482 PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST THE THERMAL HAZARDS OF AN ELECTRIC ARC
Arc flash clothing and garments in a layered combination deliver workwear protection against hazards according to IEC 61482 – PPE protects the worker against electric arc flash dangers. According to IEC 61482-1-1:2009 (encompassing NFPA 70E 2015) the 4 arc risk categories are numbered according to the severity threat and determine the clothing protection level required to protect against a minimum level of incident energy measured in calories / cm² – this is the ‘Open Arc’ test method and measures clothing protection level according to the Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV). The ‘Box Arc’ tests clothing materials and fabric according to a pass/fail test by exposure to electric arc produced by 4kA (Class 1) and 7kA (Class 2) short circuits – this is IEC 61482-1-2:2007.
ARC 1 4 Cal ♦ ARC 2 8 Cal ♦ ARC 3 25 Cal ♦ ARC 4 40 Cal
IEC Standard 61482 – Class 2
Garment Category – Waterproof Salopettes
Order Code – ProGARM 9660
- Anti Static BS EN 1149-5:2008 Electrostatic Properties Of Protective Clothing
- Flame Resistant EN ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing Against Heat & Flame