11kV Joint Single Core PILC Cables 50-95sqmm SPJ 12P-50-95-1
11kV heat shrink cable joints are suitable for connecting, repairing and jointing medium/high voltage (MV-HV) single core paper insulated cables (PILC). Heat shrink cable joints suit 11kV cables with 50sqmm, 70sqmm or 95sqmm single core conductors (copper or aluminium).
11kV Joint Single Core PILC Cables
- Cable Joint Type – Heat Shrink
- Cable Voltage – 11kV
- Number of Cores – Single Core
- Conductors – 50sqmm, 70sqmm, 95sqmm
- Cable Insulation Type – PILC
- Joint Kit Order Code – SPJ 12P-50-95-1
- MV HV 11kV Paper Insulated Cables – BS6480
- Conductor Jointing – Pfisterer Sicon (Mechanical) or Cembre (Crimp)
11kV cable joints suit both unarmoured and armoured cables (aluminium wire armoured AWA with copper tape screen – order code SPAJ 12P-50-95-1). This straight through cable joint is suitable for jointing PILC to PILC 11kV cable – transition, trifurcating and pot-end HV joints are also available.
The following enables the heat shrink joint kit selection for 11kV single core cables with PILC insulation:
|11kV PILC Cable Joint – Order Code||Cable Joint Kit Range – Single Core Cables|
Use SPAJ order code for Armoured Heat Shrink Cable Joints
Heat Shrink Cable Joints – suitable for jointing HV 11kV underground cables (direct burial into cable trench) or positioned on cable containment in MV-HV substations.