3 Core 70sqmm Waveform Cables XLPE 600/1000V
XLPE Insulation | Copper Wire Waveform | Aluminium Conductors | PVC Sheathed Cable
3 core 70sqmm waveform cables 600/1000V with XLPE insulation, copper wire waveform concentric cables with solid aluminium conductors (sector shaped) and PVC cable sheath manufactured by TF Kable.
- Number and cross-sectional area of conductor – 3x70SE
- Approximate overall cable diameter – 31.5mm
- Approximate weight of cables – 1662kg/km
- Thickness of insulation min at any point – 0.89mm
- Thickness of insulation min average – 1.1mm
- Minimum cable core lay length – 700mm
- Typical waveform cable lay length – 220mm
- Thickness of outer cable sheath min at any point – 1.51mm
- Thickness of outer cable sheath min average – 1.9mm
- Standard cable drum sizes – 500m or 1000m
Core Identification – 3 Core Brown Black Grey
Cable pulling force 30N/sqmm according to BS7870-1 Annex A Clause A.4.12 for 3 core 70sqmm waveform cables is 6.3kN – a complete range of cable pulling equipment for underground service cables, mains cables and 11kV/33kV cables are available including cable rollers for direct burial into trench and cable socks for pulling into ducts.