CATU CE-4-30-C 132kV 150kV Insulating Stick for Medium Voltage Detectors
CE-4-30-C insulating sticks are constructed from glass/fiber and resin epoxy foam and have lockable buttons to secure the extendable telescopic sticks.
132kV 150kV Insulating SticK
- CATU Part Number – CE-4-30-C
- Insulating Stick Type: Telescopic (Fixed length sticks are also available)
- Usage – Wet Conditions
- Voltage – MV HV 132kV up to 150kV
- Diameter – 41/32mm
- Folded Length – 1.75m
- Length of Insulating Stick – 3m
- Weight – 2kg
- Standards – IEC-61235, IEC-60855 & EN 50508
Description & Application
CATU CE-4-30-C insulated sticks or poles are generally used with portable earthing and voltage detectors for working on medium/high voltage substations and overhead lines. The insulating stick is telescopic type permitting folding and extension up to 3 metres for field use.
Compliant with IEC 61235, the CATU CE-4-30-C stick is made from resin polyester completely insulated up to 150kV for safe working on substations or overhead lines at 132kV and 150kV. The insulating stick can be set to the required length by the linesman, cable jointer or MV/HV Senior Authorised Person with the lockable button.
Contact T&D for price, delivery and technical support for CATU CE-4-30-C.
CATU medium & high voltage Electrical Safety
From substation to socket, T&D distribute Electrical Safety Equipment to cover all underground cable and overhead conductor applications:
- LV Low Voltage – up to 1,000 Volts
- MV Medium Voltage – 3.3kV, 11kV, 15kV, 33kV, 36kV
- HV High Voltage – 66kV
- EHV Extra High Voltage – 132kV 245kV 400kV