CATU CF-3-72 66kV 72.5kV Insulating Stick (HV High Voltage)
CF-3-72 insulating sticks are constructed from glass/fiber and resin epoxy foam.
66kV 72.5kV Insulating SticK
- CATU Part Number – CF-3-72-* (Specify type of mounting when ordering: C or K)
- Insulating Stick Type: Fixed Length
- Usage – Dry Conditions
- Voltage – MV HV 66kV up to 72.5kV
- Diameter – 36mm
- Length of Insulating Stick – 1.50m
- Weight – 880g
- Standards – IEC-61235, IEC-60855 & EN 50508
Description & Application
CATU CF-3-72 insulated sticks or poles are generally used with portable earthing and voltage detectors for working on medium/high voltage substations and overhead lines. The insulating stick is a fixed length of 1.50 metres for field use.
Compliant with IEC 61235, the CATU CF-3-72 stick is made from resin polyester completely insulated up to 72.5kV for safe working on substations or overhead lines at 66kV and 72.5kV.
Contact T&D for price, delivery and technical support for CATU CF-3-72.
CATU medium & high voltage Electrical Safety
From substation to socket, T&D distribute Electrical Safety Equipment to cover all underground cable and overhead conductor applications:
- LV Low Voltage – up to 1,000 Volts
- MV Medium Voltage – 3.3kV, 11kV, 15kV, 33kV, 36kV
- HV High Voltage – 66kV
- EHV Extra High Voltage – 132kV 245kV 400kV