CATU CE-75 66kV 75kV Insulating Stick for HV Substations
CE-75 insulating sticks are constructed from a resin polyester / glass fiber tube and an upper element made from glass fiber / resin epoxy foam filled of 32mm diameter and have lockable buttons to secure the extendable telescopic sticks.
66kV 75kV Insulating SticK
- CATU Part Number – CE-75-(*) Specify type of mounting when ordering – C or K
- Insulating Stick Type: Telescopic (Fixed length sticks are also available)
- Usage – Dry & Wet Conditions
- Voltage – MV HV 66kV up to 75kV
- Diameter – 41/32mm
- Folded Length – 1.15m
- Length of Insulating Stick – 2m
- Weight – 1.2kg
- Standards – IEC-61235, IEC-60855 & EN 50508
Description & Application
CATU CE-75 insulated sticks or poles are generally used with portable earthing and voltage detectors for working on medium/high voltage substations and overhead lines. The insulating stick is telescopic type permitting folding and extension up to 2 metres for field use.
Compliant with IEC 61235, the CATU CE-75 stick is made from resin polyester completely insulated up to 75kV for safe working on substations or overhead lines at 66kV and 75kV. The insulating stick can be set to the required length by the linesman, cable jointer or MV/HV Senior Authorised Person with the lockable button.
Contact T&D for price, delivery and technical support for CATU CE-75.
CATU medium & high voltage Electrical Safety
From substation to socket, T&D distribute Electrical Safety Equipment to cover all underground cable and overhead conductor applications:
- LV Low Voltage – up to 1,000 Volts
- MV Medium Voltage – 3.3kV, 11kV, 15kV, 33kV, 36kV
- HV High Voltage – 66kV
- EHV Extra High Voltage – 132kV 245kV 400kV