CATU CF-5-90 33kV 66kV 90kV Insulating Stick (MV HV)
CF-5-90 insulating sticks are constructed from glass/fiber and resin epoxy foam and have shock resistant polycarbonate isolating skirts.
33kV 66kV 90kV Insulating SticK
- CATU Part Number – CF-5-90-* (Specify type of mounting when ordering: C, K or E)
- Insulating Stick Type: Fixed Length
- Usage – Dry Conditions
- Voltage – MV HV 33kV up to 90kV
- Insulating Stick Diameter – 36mm
- Length of Insulating Stick – 2m
- Isolating Skirt Dimensions – 100mm diameter, 90mm height
- Weight – 1.5kg
- Standards – IEC-61235, IEC-60855 & EN 50508
Description & Application
CATU CF-5-90 insulated sticks or poles are generally used with portable earthing and voltage detectors for working on medium/high voltage substations and overhead lines. The insulating stick is a fixed length of 2 metres for field use.
Compliant with IEC 61235, the CATU CF-5-90 stick is made from glass fiber / resin epoxy foam completely insulated up to 90kV for safe working on substations or overhead lines at 33kV, 66kV and 90kV.
Contact T&D for price, delivery and technical support for CATU CF-5-90.
CATU medium & high voltage Electrical Safety
From substation to socket, T&D distribute Electrical Safety Equipment to cover all underground cable and overhead conductor applications:
- LV Low Voltage – up to 1,000 Volts
- MV Medium Voltage – 3.3kV, 11kV, 15kV, 33kV, 36kV
- HV High Voltage – 66kV
- EHV Extra High Voltage – 132kV 245kV 400kV