Cembre TC025 Cutting Head (Up To 25mm Diameter Overhead Lines)
The tool weighs 2.0kg and has an application range suitable for cutting copper cables, aluminium cables, steel ropes and conductors with a maximum diameter of 25mm.
Cembre TC025 Cutting Head
- Cembre TC025 cutting head is equipped with a “self-lock” quick male coupler which can be connected to a pneumatic or electric pump
- Insert the conductor between the blades, up to the desired cutting point. For running conductor, release latch and open the tool head
- Fully retract the lower cutting blade before attempting to open the tool head
- With the conductor on the lower cutter blade, close the tool head and fully secure the latch
- Before commencing the cutting operation ensure that the latch is fully secured: partial closure may damage the tool head
- Operate the pump to advance the lower cutter blade.
- Make sure the blades are exactly positioned on the desired cutting point; otherwise re-open the blades and re-position the cutting head
- Continue operating the pump to close the blades and progressively cut the cable
- Cutting head has been specifically designed for cutting copper or aluminium cable, do not cut steel ropes or steel reinforced cables
- To open the blades, fully discharge the oil pressure from the pump
- Recommend only Cembre Lugs & Connectors are used with Cembre tooling
|Cembre TC025 Cutting Head Specification|
|Nominal Pressure Of Hydraulic Cutting Head||700 bar (10,000 psi)|
➡ For Cembre electrical connections, see Cable Crimps, Lugs & Connectors
Contact T&D to discuss crimping cables at MV-HV, including 11kV-33kV, to ensure correct Cembre tool, lug/splice and die set selection – visit battery crimping tools for repetitive crimping of cables without strain injury or worker fatigue.
Full range of battery cable cutting tools also available.