Cembre TC04N Cutting Head (Up To 45mm Diameter Overhead Lines)
TC04N cutting head features the same cutting capability as the Cembre HT-TC041N cable cutting tool.
The tool weighs 3.9kg and has an application range suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables having a maximum diameter of 45mm.
Cembre TC04N Cutting Head
- Cembre TC04N cutting head is equipped with a “self-lock” quick male coupler which can be connected to a pneumatic or electric pump
- Insert the conductor between the blades, up to the desired cutting point. For running conductor, release latch and open the tool head
- Fully retract the lower cutting blade before attempting to open the tool head
- With the conductor on the lower cutter blade, close the tool head and fully secure the latch
- Before commencing the cutting operation ensure that the latch is fully secured: partial closure may damage the tool head
- Operate the pump to advance the lower cutter blade.
- Make sure the blades are exactly positioned on the desired cutting point; otherwise re-open the blades and re-position the cutting head
- Continue operating the pump to close the blades and progressively cut the cable
- Cutting head has been specifically designed for cutting copper or aluminium cable, do not cut steel ropes or steel reinforced cables
- To open the blades, fully discharge the oil pressure from the pump
- Recommend only Cembre Lugs & Connectors are used with Cembre tooling
|Cembre TC04N Cutting Head Specification|
|Nominal Pressure Of Hydraulic Cutting Head||700 bar (10,000 psi)|
➡ For Cembre electrical connections, see Cable Crimps, Lugs & Connectors
Contact T&D to discuss crimping cables at MV-HV, including 11kV-33kV, to ensure correct Cembre tool, lug/splice and die set selection – visit battery crimping tools for repetitive crimping of cables without strain injury or worker fatigue.
Full range of battery cable cutting tools also available.