Polypipe Ridgicoil Power Cable Duct
Polypipe Ridgicoil power cable duct provides a durable, lightweight and flexible coiled twinwall cable protection and fully complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, Type 450N specification for normal duty impact resistance.
Ridgicoil power cable duct is available in seven outer diameter sizes of 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm and 160mm, in lengths of 25m or 50m and can be used for trenchless applications.
Polypipe power cable duct has a factory installed polypropylene twine and coupling and a low co-efficient of friction for ease of cable installation.
T&D offer a full range of LV, MV & HV power cable duct, contact us for further information.
BS EN 61386-24:2010 Approved Cable Duct
Ridigcoil power cable duct is a BS EN 61386-24:2010 approved cable duct. BS EN 61386-24:2010 specifies the requirements and test methods for conduit systems buried underground for cable management, including conduits and conduit fittings. This standard applies to metallic, non-metallic and composite systems.
Ridgicoil complies with this standard and meets the Type 450N requirement for normal duty impact resistance.
Polypipe RidgiCoil Power Cable Duct
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, Type 450N, normal duty impact resistance
- Provides compression strength 450N at 23ºC, but not an ENATS 12-24 approved product
- Network Rail PADS approved cable duct
- Ease of use and transportation
- Can be used for trenchless cable ducting applications
- Long coil lengths for reduced jointing
- Low weight high strength cable duct
- Factory installed polypropylene twine and coupling
Polypipe RidgiCoil Product Range selection table
|Polypipe Ridgicoil Cable Duct Product Code||Inner Duct Diameter (mm)||Outer Duct Diameter (mm)||Length (m)|
* Network rail PADS approved
RidgiCoil Duct Couplings & Seals
|Polypipe Ridgicoil Couplings|
|Polypipe Part Number||Outer Diameter (mm)||Pack Quantity|
|Polypipe Ridgicoil Seals|